Members of the Southeast Philosophy of Education Society (SEPES) seek to:
- promote the philosophic treatment of problems in education;
- promote the clarification of agreements and differences among different philosophies of education through discussion afforded by annual meetings;
- advance and improve teaching in the philosophy of education in postsecondary educational institutions;
- cultivate fruitful relationships between philosophy of education and other areas of philosophy; and
- encourage promising students to enter and participate in the field of philosophy of education.
Call for Papers:
The SEPES call for proposals on topics that meaningfully engage philosophy in the consideration of problems of educational relevance. The proposal deadline is
November 1 November 15th, 2020 and should be no more than 500 words, excluding references.
Submit proposals online through the following link: http://bit.ly/SEPES2021Proposal
Have a good day,