Bridging the Gap…
I have always been passionate about learning, on people, on things, on life, wherever I can. I also love sharing with people my experience and knowledge, after over 40+ years struggling through life and my own integration to a society that is so far away from my own country of birth.
This blog is about sharing some success learning strategies for those who are also looking for ways to optimize their work and study. With technological advances, the road to certification seems to be less complicated than in my lifetime, as a non-native English or French speaker who has to overcome a lot of prejudices because of my different look and values.
Through this end-of-career project, on which I have been working for the past seven years, while doing my doctoral studies which I started at age 55, I am now happy to present my “baby” in the form of a virtual corporation to provide solutions to your educational needs in lifelong learning. For some of you, it is just another service among a multitude of others, but for the rest of teachers who ate less fortunate, this could be a life-changing experience, thanks to this change in online training and distance learning methods.
Tools such as LMS support, Video Conference Live Chat, and Study guides for your self-learning are useful and necessary for some of you, who cannot benefit from the conditions offered to others who are more lucky in this lifetime.
In case you find this blog useful, feel free to share around…
Thanks and may God bless you,
Subscribe to get access
Read more of this content when you subscribe today.
- Call for papers: Southeast Philosophy of Education Society (SEPES)Members of the Southeast Philosophy of Education Society (SEPES) seek to: promote the philosophic treatment of problems in education; promote the clarification of agreements and differences among different philosophies of education through discussion afforded by annual meetings; advance and improve teaching in the philosophy of education in postsecondary educational institutions; cultivate fruitful relationships between philosophyContinue reading “Call for papers: Southeast Philosophy of Education Society (SEPES)”
- Why does Ethics matter to Vietnamese Teachers?Hi All, Lately, I have been more involved with my compatriots in organising classes on Ethics Education, linked to the educational project called “Ethics in Higher Education” that has been implemented around the world, mainly in African, Latin American contexts. I am now sharing some reflections on Ethics and Culture in the Vietnamese context. FirstContinue reading “Why does Ethics matter to Vietnamese Teachers?”
- Why does Ethics matter to Vietnamese?Looking back to the Vietnamese recent history, it seems that post-war Vietnam does not enjoy the sentiments of safety as we often dreamt of, while fighting for “Peace” and “Independence”. Peace does not bring a safer society to its people, even in the absence of the insecurity of war and conflicts. Why is it so?Continue reading “Why does Ethics matter to Vietnamese?”
- Tips for considering a DBA DegreeTo start a journey for a doctoral is not easy. At first, time and resources are to be considered: A doctorate degree usually needs an investment of 3 to 5 years. The question you need to consider is: Do I have the time? Do I really want to spend that much time away from myContinue reading “Tips for considering a DBA Degree”
- Edu-news: “Studying in the UK”Study in the UK